Need some statistics/figures summarizing KDE

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Sun Apr 23 19:53:50 BST 2006

Hi,

for an article about KDE I'd like to have a few core statistics that
summarize the scope of the project.

I know we have...
 ...more than 1200 people with commit access to the SVN repository
    (actually, today it was 1255 according to the "accounts" file in
    kde-common),
 ...more than 3,000,000 lines of code (can someone give me a more
    exact number?),
 ...more than 150 new commits each day, close to 70 translation teams
    (even if some of them may only have a team size of 2 or less).

Which other statistics do we have that show something about KDE's
reach?

Thanks,
Kurt