Header files (Re: A little review of kdecore & kdeui)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Sun Apr 9 00:23:29 BST 2006

Am Samstag, 8. April 2006 15:13, schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
>(time to update your tools; it's the 21st century already ;)

If it were the 21st century I would have tools to edit directly on the
abstract syntax tree with semi-graphical views etc...

But as we are editing plain text files, synching manually with the file
system, transforming the code from text syntax with a compiler in batch mode
to system code and then, on successfull transformation, restarting the
binary... well, no, this cannot be the 21st century...

Regards
Friedrich