Header files (Re: A little review of kdecore & kdeui)

R.F. Pels ruurd at tiscali.nl
Sat Apr 8 09:44:56 BST 2006

On Saturday 8 April 2006 01.30, Thiago Macieira wrote:

>> Let's not do this. Let's just stick to all lowercase for the reason that
>> it is impossible to 'do it the right way'. I think the current practice
>> is known and accepted by almost all programmers that use C and C++, so
>> let's stick with that.
>
> Let's drop the .h because that's what C++ does, right?

That's something I do not have a problem with.

> It takes no more than a few minutes to fix all the wrong includes in a
> program. Let's not base our decision on making things easier just because
> Windows developers may make a typo.

That /is/ what I have a problem with, and I explained why. Windows devels
making a typo was not the only reason.

--
R.F. Pels,  3e Rompert 118,  5233 AL  's-Hertogenbosch,  The Netherlands
+31736414590        ruurd at tiscali.nl       http://home.tiscali.nl/~ruurd