A little review of kdecore & kdeui

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Apr 5 22:32:05 BST 2006

David Faure wrote:
>Not until we see the actual proposal - did you forget to attach it? ;)

How could you tell? :-P

Of course, when writing the email, I realised "I'm not writing 'patch'
or 'attachment', so I'll forget to attach it. I had better attach it
now".

You know how that turned out.
  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway