Suspicous code in kdelibs-3.5.2

R.F. Pels ruurd at tiscali.nl
Wed Apr 5 18:13:44 BST 2006

On Wednesday 5 April 2006 17.19, George Staikos wrote:

> > Line 414 indicates that kpd can be NULL. When the while loop at line 420
> > is entered line 424 crashes.
>
> I guess my code is too tricky for your tool. :-)  The only way that kpd
> can be null is if "b->isOpen()" (and some other criteria).  Maybe
> misleading, but not a bug.

Well. If it's tricky it's accident-prone. This isn't directed at you
personally, but generally I think it's sound advice to follow up on the
comments this tool makes.

--
R.F. Pels,  3e Rompert 118,  5233 AL  's-Hertogenbosch,  The Netherlands
+31736414590        ruurd at tiscali.nl       http://home.tiscali.nl/~ruurd