Suspicous code in kdelibs-3.5.2

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Apr 5 16:19:26 BST 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 10:26, Christoph Bartoschek wrote:

> - kio/misc/kwalletd/kwalletd.cpp:430
>
> Line 414 indicates that kpd can be NULL. When the while loop at line 420 is
> entered line 424 crashes.

  I guess my code is too tricky for your tool. :-)  The only way that kpd can
be null is if "b->isOpen()" (and some other criteria).  Maybe misleading, but
not a bug.

> - kjs/regexp_object.cpp:244
>
> If lastOvector is NULL as indicated by line 237, line 244 crashes.
> - kjs/nodes.cpp:2878
>
> If _catchs is NULL and _final == 0 line 2878 crashes.
>
> - kjs/date_object.cpp:914
>
> Line 909 indicates that dateString can be NULL here. Then line 914 crashes.
>
> - kjs/internal.cpp:424
>
> If func is NULL as indicated by line 386 and the type is FunctionCode, line
> 424
> crashes. Maybe an assertion should be here.

   I'll investigate these.

> - kjs/dtoa.cpp:1655

   I think this is OK but not entirely sure.

> - kjs/dtoa.cpp:732

  Looks like it might be a valid bug but not sure.

> - kjs/grammar.cpp:2888
> - kjs/grammar.cpp:2880

  Generated code, should be filed with bison if they're problems.

> - kio/misc/kssld/kssld.cpp:740
> - kio/misc/kssld/kssld.cpp:759

  I think these are fine.

--