KDE 4 Core Libraries major features

Matias Valdenegro T. hunts at igloo.cl
Wed Apr 5 02:16:51 BST 2006

El Jueves 30 Marzo 2006 14:17, Thiago Macieira escribió:
> Hello again fellow developers

Hello :)

> If there is something more, feel free to add them to the list. These are
> the features that will need to be present in the Core Libraries for a
> future kdelibs Technical Preview release sometime later this year.

I was wandering, what about Desktop Search and Tenor?

I think it should be a priority. I'm actually working on a small search engine
for KDE 3 similar to Beagle and Google Desktop (Doesn't work yet) and i can
collaborate on this.

Also i was thinking on having Tagging for KDE4, as GMail and Flickr does, and
integrate it with Tenor and Konqueror.

Those are just ideas, but when i have time i can implement them.