Problem with cmake's generated config.h

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Apr 4 20:34:36 BST 2006


On Saturday 01 April 2006 11:49, Szombathelyi Gy├Ârgy wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I noticed a flaw with the generated config.h, when the appropriate config
> check is not in the top-level directory's CMakeLists.txt file, but in one
> of its sub-folders. For example: in kdebase/kioslaves/{pop3,smtp} there are
> config checks for the sasl2 library, but in config.h, the HAVE_LIBSASL2
> never defined. 

Ok, there are now two new headers: kdebase/kioslave/pop3/pop3-config.h and 
kdebase/kioslaves/smtp/smtp-config.h

> If I move the config check to the top-level CMakeLists.txt,
> the #define works correctly. The same applies to HAVE_LIBSMBCLIENT.

I didn't find any usage of HAVE_LIBSMBCLIENT, so I removed it. If I overlooked 
something, let me know.

> I work-arounded this in kdeadmin/kuser, with creating a custom ku_config.h
> in the kuser directory. 

IMO this is not a work-around, this is the "modular" configuration we want to 
achieve.

Bye
Alex
-- 
Work: alexander.neundorf AT jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de
Home: neundorf AT kde.org                - http://www.kde.org
      alex AT neundorf.net               - http://www.neundorf.net




More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list