[Kde-extra-gear] kdereview/extragear procedure

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Apr 4 13:23:12 BST 2006

Op Tuesday 04 April 2006 13:48, schreef Thiago Macieira:
> Tom Albers wrote:
> >>
> >> By definition, playground = pre-alpha or alpha. If it's about beta and
> >> about to be released, it shouldn't be in playground.
> >
> >There are applications which are in playground but do not have a manual
> > for example. They can not go into kde or extragear because of the lack
> > of documentation, but they are released regulary.
>
> By your own definition, they are not KDE-quality yet.

That means there is only KDE-quality and alpha/pre-alpha quality?

I think that is not true. There are several stages for applications and I only
suggested a wiki page (or any other method) which can be used to determine if
an application can be translated or not, as a service to the translators.

Toma