[Kde-extra-gear] kdereview/extragear procedure

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Apr 4 12:41:02 BST 2006

Op Tuesday 04 April 2006 12:44, schreef Andras Mantia:
> On Tuesday 04 April 2006 13:29, Tom Albers wrote:
> > >
> > > By definition, playground = pre-alpha or alpha. If it's about beta
> > > and about to be released, it shouldn't be in playground.
> >
> > There are applications which are in playground but do not have a
> > manual for example. They can not go into kde or extragear because of
> > the lack of documentation, but they are released regulary.
>
> So shouldn't they get a documentation and moved to review? IMO
> playground should not be the place where you develop your stable
> application for which you are lazy to write a documentation or you
> don't want to conform to other rules.

In case of RSIBreak, I would like it to move to kdeutils, but as that is no
option for the next year or so, we continue to develop in playground for now,
although it is stable. If you think that is the wrong place, please tell me.

I know I have to write documentation before it goes to kdereview and yes I'm
lazy (that applies to humans in general, else we would still be hunting for
our food).

Toma