[Kde-extra-gear] kdereview/extragear procedure

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Apr 3 08:16:32 BST 2006

Tom Albers wrote:
>Last point, a bit off topic, I have is that it is impossible to know for
>translators which applications are alfa/beta stage in playground and
> which are released frequently and should be translated, any hints on
> some wiki page perhaps would be welcomed. Something like 'preparing for
> kdereview' would be great.

By definition, playground = pre-alpha or alpha. If it's about beta and
about to be released, it shouldn't be in playground.

At least, this is how it should be if the rules were in place already.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway