Updated 3.4.3 and 3.5 beta 2 schedule

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Sep 29 09:17:35 BST 2005

Hi!

I updated 3.4 and 3.5 release schedules. The next thing that will happen is
a KDE 3.4.3 release with some important regression fixes and more
translations. Read the details on

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.4-release-plan.html

Wednesday October 5th, 2005: Creating tags/KDE/3.4.3/
   The third translation and bug fix release. Please add your changes to
   trunk/www/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_4_2to3_4_3.php.

Wednesday October 12th, 2005: Targeted 3.4.3 Release date

The next important change affects KDE 3.5:
It seems, we need some more time and some more user feedback, so I
think it's just fair to release a second beta.

Again: read the details on
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.5-release-plan.html

October 9th, 2005: tags/KDE/3.5-beta2 created
  The 3.5 branch is tagged as Beta 2 and is frozen for nonurgent commits till
  12th.
October 12th, 2005: Beta2 is prepared
  Beta 2 is prepared and released after some initial testing.

To summarize: please make sure you review your changes in the 3.4 branch
to add to the changelog and if they are worth increasing the version number
for 3.4.3. And make sure you get your 3.5 work to an end.

Greetings, Stephan