KApplication::cut()....

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Sep 22 14:41:51 BST 2005

On Thursday 22 September 2005 14:40, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> Yah they looked like good ideas and was a little surprised that I couldn't
> find anything looking through several of the modules.  What do you think of
> moving them to KMainWindow?

I'm not really sure that they belong in KMainWindow since they're not window
specific.  They're tied to focusWidget() which is a feature of QApplication.

Put the other way -- why would you like to see them in KMainWindow?

(I also noticed on doing a grep that at least DataKiosk and KTorrent are using
these methods as well.)

-Scott

--
Audience Member: "What was the hardest part of building TeX?"
Donald Knuth: "It was all pretty easy."