Remove const char* name (and bool modal) from KDialog ctors

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Sep 20 21:23:57 BST 2005

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 19:33, LiuCougar wrote:
> The patch attached is my attemp to remove const char* from all the
> KDialog* ctors. In addition, bool modal is removed in most cases as
> well

Looks fine to me (is setModal(true) necessary though? I thought exec() was enough?)

> I use bksys to compile (which currently only compiles kdecore and
> kdeui), so this patch only dealt with kdeui subdir, and it will break
> the other subdirs.
>
> please someone review this and give me some feedback? If it is
> basically fine, I will go on with the other subdirs.

OK (please don't commit until all of kdelibs compiles)

     /// KDE4 remove name argument
-    KAboutDialog( QWidget *parent=0, const char *name=0, bool modal=true );
+    KAboutDialog( QWidget *parent=0 );

Don't forget to remove the "KDE4..." comments :)