http://www.kde.org/info/requirements/3.5.php

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 21:34:01 BST 2005

On Saturday 17 September 2005 16:25, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Samstag, 17. September 2005 16:59 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
> > There is now a compiletime dependency in Kalzium (kdeedu).
> >
> > To have the new equationsolver you need libfacile
>
> May I kindly ask why a periodic table (Kalzium) needs an equation solver?
>
> And will it still work without an equation solver?

He probably should have been more clear.  If you want the equation solver, you
need those deps at compile time.  You do not *have* to have them to compile
Kalzium, it will merely be missing the equation solver then.

And it's a chemistry equation solver, not solve(3*x^2 - 5*x + 3 = 0) type
solver.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne