kdelibs API documentation (was Re: Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Sep 15 22:42:31 BST 2005

On Thursday 15 September 2005 20:36, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Given that we already have quite some interfaces and will likely have even
> more in KDE4, it would be good IMHO to make this case part of the
> recommendations or style guidelines.

OK, I've just added a file to developer.kde.org called 'APIDOX Guidelines',
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/guidelines.php and available
in SVN under
https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/developer.kde.org/documentation/library/ ;
this can be filled out with such recommendations and later transformed into
policy. I might suggest reading the dox howto
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/howto.php which is really a
tutorial, as well.

--
These are your friends - Adem