Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Piotr Szymanski djurban at pld-dc.org
Wed Sep 14 13:10:05 BST 2005

Hi,
Zack Rusin (Wednesday 14 of September 2005 13:26):
> Yes! :):) We already have a beta version of the Task Tracker and we're
> actively working on improving it.
> http://www.trolltech.com/developer/tasktracker.html
> FAQ at http://www.trolltech.com/developer/faqs/index.html?catid=1972
How about a public repository and a comit mailling list? Please note that
distribution packagers do read kde-commits and get regular updates of branch
patches to fix bugs for their users.

For now KDE tried to workaround qt bugs in kdelibs but with knetwork it will
have to be done in apps that use it instead of central workaround in kdelibs.
Having KNetwrok in kdelibs sounds more reasonable for me, because of the
public deelopment that KDE has. Will trolltech coordinate Qt releases with
KDE bugfix releases to provide new bugfixes? Or will the distributions have
to move to qt-copy instead of Trolltech's qt?
--
Piotr Szymanski
djurban at pld-linux.org