Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 12:26:50 BST 2005

Lubos Lunak wrote:
> So TT is finally going to use bugzilla or something that doesn't have
> the fire-and-forget nature of qt-bugs@ (often not fire-and-forget in
> the guided missile sense unfortunately)? Remember what qt-copy/patches
> was originally created for?

There's
http://www.trolltech.com/developer/tasktracker.html

But, from the FAQ:
I reported a bug to Trolltech, but I cannot find it in the task tracker.
Why is that?

The Task Tracker displays a selected list of tasks. Trolltech engineers
decide on a case by case basis whether a task is relevant for the task
tracking system, and check if the task description allows for publication
on the public web page. For instance, tasks that would disclose the
identify of customers are not made public.
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

4. And æfter se scieppend ingelogode, he wrát "cenn", ac eala! se
rihtendgesamnung andswarode "cenn: ne wát hú cennan 'eall'. Ástynt."