Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 23:40:50 BST 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 23:01, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> There's more than that. But the bottom line is that we can't even
> consider doing that before Qt 4.1 is out

Yeah, I think that's fine :) By the time KDE 4 betas are out Qt will be
at least on 4.3. Personally I'd think that the features planed for at
least Qt 4.2 should be the basis for KDE 4 release.

Zack

--
In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.