Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 21:51:03 BST 2005

Justin Karneges wrote:
>Not really my topic, but I wanted to mention that from my own
> experiments with writing a DNS client implementation, I've had DNS
> servers give me different results (or simply less results) when I use
> "any".  So this is likely not a bug in glibc.

Oh, sorry, that's not what I meant. When I meant an "any getaddrinfo
result", I meant one started with AF_UNSPEC as family. The DNS query for
family=ANY is something completely different.

I can elaborate, but that's a bit boring and it's been discussed in one
bug report somewhere.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

3. Ac seo woruld wearð geborod, swá se Scieppend cwæð "Gewurde Unix" and
wundor fremede and him "Unix" genemned, þæt is se rihtendgesamnung.