QtTestLib update

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Tue Sep 13 21:41:17 BST 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 22:49 pm, Harald Fernengel wrote:
> just updated the QtTestLib with the recent snapshot. I believe all
> requested features should be fixed (basic exception catching, more verbose
> XML, return value indicating amount of failed tests).
Thanks.

This bit is problematic though Is it meant to be turned on (if so, we need to
enable exceptions in that bit of kdelibs) or off (in which case we need to
construct some appropriate #define)?

#ifndef QT_NO_EXCEPTIONS
    } catch (...) {
        QtTestResult::addFailure("Caught unhandled exception", __FILE__,
__LINE__);
        QtTestLog::stopLogging();
        return -1;
    }
#endif

> If everything goes well, QtTestLib should appear in the Qt 4.1 snapshots
> (as part of the default Qt installation) soon, so the question about where
> to fork it should be resolved :)
This is good news :-)

Thanks again Harald (and to TT) - appreciated.

Brad