Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Mirko Boehm mirko at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 20:05:06 BST 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 13:06, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> I want to use it *in* my libkdecore classes. So the ThreadWeaver static
> library would have to be compiled before libkdecore and would have to be
> a convenience library, with a special namespace and/or hidden visibility.
What is wrong with a static library that is available before kdecore is
compiled (really, this is a question).

What we need to make sure is that it is available for the external uses that
are planned. That is why I loke the idea of a static, but somehow installed
library that is not yet officially part of the KDE API. Sounds like a good
idea in general.

--Mirko.
--
KDE e.V.: http://www.kde.org/areas/kde-ev/