Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 12:44:47 BST 2005

Thiago Macieira wrote:
>Zack Rusin wrote:
>>If something will
>>prove useful and will actually start getting used (plus will get some
>>testing) then we move it to kdecore
>
>I want to use it *in* my libkdecore classes. So the ThreadWeaver static
>library would have to be compiled before libkdecore and would have to be
>a convenience library, with a special namespace and/or hidden
> visibility.
>
>So, in other words, it would be a libkdecore class that is not public.

Amending my own post:

while I do want to use it in libkdecore, it doesn't have to be now. So,
I'm ok for it being tested first as a static class and then later moved
into libkdecore.
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

3. Ac seo woruld wearð geborod, swá se Scieppend cwæð "Gewurde Unix" and
wundor fremede and him "Unix" genemned, þæt is se rihtendgesamnung.