KFeedbackWizard - another try

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Sep 13 10:17:49 BST 2005

On Monday 12 September 2005 14:14, Christian Nitschkowski wrote:
Hi Christian

> My feedback wizard is a small stand-alone application that can be called by
> other applications to ask the user some predefined questions about his
> opinion about the application.
> The results will then be printed on console as a XML document and can be
> send by eMail to the applications developers.

Yes, I like that. On the SkoleLinux-Meeting I talked with the SkoleLinux-folks
and we agreed we need to get much feedback from users. We need to know what
users think about our apps, the good abd weeks points in them, for example.
Such a custom-made querry would be perfect, at least for Kalzium.

Why not sending it automagically using kmail's dcop-interface?

> If you're interested in an application like this, please take a look
> here http://kde-forum.org/interview_feedback.pdf

The link doesn't work.

> here http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=20360 (old version)

Look good IMHO.