Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 07:01:58 BST 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 01:18, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> Currently libkdecore depends on QtGui, but that's only for the short term.
> The goal is to move everything depending on QtGui out of it so that it
> depends on QtCore only. Therefore, your class is suited for libkdecore.
>
> In the new framework, ThreadWeaver would be a Component.
I suggest you put it as subdir to kdelibs and have kdecore link it in. We will
do the sorting later. And please: stick to the naming within kdelibs - no
capital letters. Or let someone else do the job :)

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화