Crash in KDirLister (again)

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Mon Sep 12 17:34:09 BST 2005

On Monday 12 September 2005 15:47, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Monday 12 September 2005 14:49, Michael Brade wrote:
> > Please give me until next weekend, I have a diploma examination
> > coming up in 2.5 days :}
>
> If it's done for 3.5 final, I'm happy.
Me too ;-)

> > And if possible, send me the console debug
> > output, that is much more important than a backtrace.. (odd, probably
> > only true for KDirLister :)
>
> I'd do it, but now I cannot reproduce neither with 3.5 branch or 3.4.2,
> while before it I could do every time. At aKademy I even had to skip
> this part in my demo...
phew, now that confirms my thoughts when I saw the backtrace: I had already
fixed something like this before. Are you really sure you did use svn trunk
at aKademy? Did you recompile since then? I'll do the research about
previously fixed bugs on the weekend first.

> I will post a debug output as soon as I can reproduce.
Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience