Crash in KDirLister (again)

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Mon Sep 12 12:49:46 BST 2005

Hi,

On Saturday 10 September 2005 11:24, Andras Mantia wrote:
>  At least since KDE 3.4.2 (maybe in 3.4.0 as well) KDirLister has a
> crash problem again. 3.5 is affected as well. The problem causes Quanta
> to crash whenever a new project is created with the wizard.
>  The problem is in KDirListerCache::forgetDirs, holdesr is null, thus
> "holders->removeRef( lister );" crashes. Reproducing is simple, just
> create a new project and as soon as you finish, Quanta will crash.
> There is a bug report (#111890) and here is a BT with debug info in
> kdelibs:
Please give me until next weekend, I have a diploma examination coming up in
2.5 days :} And if possible, send me the console debug output, that is much
more important than a backtrace.. (odd, probably only true for KDirLister :)

Cheers,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience