[file dialogs] Re: Redefining kdelibs and kdebase

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Sep 11 08:24:09 BST 2005

Am Samstag 10 September 2005 09:47 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

Hi Stephan,

> They have a problem with using system services anyway, but the point is
> that approaches like SELinux need special support for handling more complex
> usage patterns while they need about none for simple ones. So one day we
> need to come up with good support for such tools.

Yes, I totally agree with you.

The main point for Thiago is that RuDI is not in the way when we try to solve
these complex SELinux issues at some point in the future but due to its
"richness" compared to a plain launcher a service oriented desktop can be
part of the solution.

Regards,
-- martin

--