status on the build system

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 05:19:51 BST 2005

On 9/9/05, Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org> wrote:

> * are people willing to compile on win32 help with the tools?

can't speak for win32, but win32 and mac are in much the same place,
and I'm willing to help with the tools on OSX.

If we are going with bksys, I can tell you know we need to do some
work; I tried building codeine on OSX (using qt/x11) and it's got a
lot of things missing for proper support of OSX.

For one thing, the bksys KDE stuff that came with that didn't
differentiate between shared libs and modules, so it can't properly
make a part on OSX...