[file dialogs] Re: Redefining kdelibs and kdebase

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Sep 9 08:59:16 BST 2005

Am Dienstag 06 September 2005 13:42 schrieb Thiago Macieira:

Hi Thiago,

> program and are inherited as necessary. Kioslaves already do break the
> concept in SELinux.
>
> The solution we currently have is KDE_FORK_IOSLAVES.

Due to the fact that SELinux is a very special non standard case (no POSIX
etc.) I am wondering if the SELinux people could adapt instead?

To me the SELinux approach looks very much like they are depending on very old
fashioned usage patterns. E.g. using kioslaves as done in KDE is not really
obscure and totally within established standards.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/