Fwd: Re: Switching to QtTestLib for unit tests

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Thu Sep 8 11:02:19 BST 2005

On Thursday 08 September 2005 19:27 pm, David Faure wrote:
> QCA is a special case - it's in kdesupport at the moment, but is it
> supposed to stay there in the long run?
kdesupport is the intended long-term home. I can live with needing to have
QtTestLib already installed for the QCA tests though. When it comes down to
it, where it lives is about 1% of the issue. We've agreed on the tools, and
we've agreed on the need for high levels of test coverage - those are the
things that are important.

Brad