Fwd: Re: Switching to QtTestLib for unit tests

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Sep 4 16:01:26 BST 2005

On Sunday 04 September 2005 14:57, Harri Porten wrote:

> Well, I'm not that big of a fan of the LGPL either. If GPL libraries in
> kdelibs are fine with everyone we should definitely consider
> dual-licensing new KDE code this way, too. From selling commercial
> licenses we could tremendously support our development.

I also have my problems with GPL library in kdelibs even though it's just
there to simplify dependencies. I think it should be in kdesupport if possible
in any way and make check should do nothing if the lib isn't available. I'm
sure there are people going to complain, but life is hard and then you die.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Mein Lebensmotto?
Man muss auch mal 1+1 gerade sein lassen können.