Defaulting to "Icons on Buttons"

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sat Sep 3 21:27:33 BST 2005

> However, icons everywhere in menus can have advantages too, for people with
> (some kind of) read deficiency, but that is another matter.

For example for kids not being able to read already!

My young daugther already uses KDE to play games - imagine what I shall tell
her when she shall turn off the computer without having an icon on the button
"Turn off computer" ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.