Removing icons from KDE 4 Menus

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Sep 3 12:59:36 BST 2005

On Saturday 03 September 2005 15:13, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> * Andras Mantia <amantia at kde.org> [Sep 03. 2005 13:51]:
> > On Saturday 03 September 2005 15:07, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> > > * Andras Mantia <amantia at kde.org> [Sep 02. 2005 21:46]:

> > > Do you have any statistics to support this or is this just an
> > > opinion?
> >
> > Statistics about what? That it helps? No research, but just look at
> > the answers. Many share the same opinion.
>
> Well, the opinions of a few developers hardly reflects the opinions
> of all of our user-base, or?

Yeah, but do you have a research in the user base? And aren't developers
users? What would you expect, that everybody steps up that "I like the
icons" from those who are subscribed in order to convince you that this
is useful?
 Everything here is just an opinion unless you do scientific research on
a big enough amount of people who covers many kind of users.

Andras