sqlite in kde4

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Fri Sep 2 14:47:49 BST 2005

On Friday 02 September 2005 14:55, Grzegorz Piotr Jaskiewicz wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I know this topic was already discussed for kde3/qt3. We have now chance to
> bring sqlite3 to kde as base. I would suggest that we require sqlite3
> support in qt4. What do you guys think?

If you think that sqlite3 support is needed in Qt, you can always email
qt-bugs at trolltech.com with good arguments why (for example why is the current
Qt4 implemtation of sqlite not enough).

We can as much discuss here the pros and cons but it is Trolltech that will
decide anyway.

> In case there will be sqlite4, I hope trolls will keep up, and add it to
> future releases of qt4 too.

Have a nice day!