Malaga Discussions III

Harri Porten porten at froglogic.com
Thu Sep 1 18:40:37 BST 2005

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Simon Hausmann wrote:

> The idea is to draw the line on class level, not on library level. And there I
> don't see it as a too difficult to to decide on whether a class is part of
> the framework or just a standalone tool class with no horizontal
> dependencies.

Making distinctions on the class level makes sense. But I don't think the
world is black&... aeh horizontal&vertical only. There are so many
"diagonal" dependencies possible that I would consider it a majore
hinderance to put KFoo in group and KBar in the other only because one of
them depends on the other. What counts is that both are portable and can
reasonably be packaged and shipped together, no?

Harri.