general question about win32 port

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Thu Oct 27 09:45:17 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005 10:34 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
> Please keep the windows bugs separated from the unix bugs. I fear most
> bug reports from windows user will be caused by wrong system setups or
> wrong DLL versions, so the important bug reports would be lost in the
> flood.

Honestly, I think that's a lot less worse on Windows that it is on Linux. Just
for starters, may I remind you of all the gentoo users with broken setups?
The only concern I have is that we need developers on windows that can verify
the bugs. So I would say it all depends on how well received the windows
platform will be among developers.

Cheers,
  Daniel