[kdebase trunk] medianotifier: replace Q3CString with QByteArray

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Oct 26 07:12:51 BST 2005

Le Mercredi 26 Octobre 2005 05:41, Dave Rowe a écrit :
> Attached is patch replacing Q3CString with QByteArray for the following
> files:
>
> kioslave/media/medianotifier/medianotifier.cpp
> kioslave/media/medianotifier/medianotifier.h
>
> Please review and reply to me with any comments or suggestions!

Looks sane to me.

You can remove the following comment though:
+// Replacing Q3CString with QByteArray as noted
+// in the Trolltech documentation

It doesn't really makes sense to keep such a comment in the current context
IMHO.

Oh, and please be careful you screwed up my name in the header. ;-)
Seems to be an encoding issue.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."