Status of kdenonbeta/kdedebian?

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sun Oct 23 18:57:53 BST 2005

I am not sure if it is the right mailing list to ask this but...
what is the status of kdenonbeta/kdedebian ?

I am asking this as kdedebian is rather large if I remember well and as
kdenonbeta is process by Scripty. So if it is not active anymore, it would be
better if it could not be processed by Scripty anymore.

So either:
- it is considered death and we delete it
- it is considered to be historical, a branch or a release, so we move it in
tags or in branches (depending on what seems more useful).
- it is considered still active. In that case I would
also ask to consider creating a own module for it in trunk. (Otherwsie, at
minimum I would like to replace the 2 $Id:$
by $Id$ to avoid that Scripty reverts the corresponding files at each run).

(It makes a long time that I have this question on my mind. But now that I
have realized what Kubuntu is, I have really the feeling that kdedebian is
obsolete.)

Have a nice day!