[Patch] fro kdelibs/kdecore

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Oct 20 07:04:08 BST 2005

Ok, I'll do so. As I asked Jaroslaw Staniek he told me to do it this way
because he did the same with kdelibs3. I also think it looks more consistent
this way.
I'll send a new patch this evening.

Christian

--
NEU: Telefon-Flatrate fürs dt. Festnetz! GMX Phone_Flat: 9,99 Euro/Mon.*
Für DSL-Nutzer. Ohne Providerwechsel! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/telefonie