KLibLoader searching for wrong libs?

İsmail Dönmez ismail at uludag.org.tr
Sat Oct 8 08:55:31 BST 2005

Hi all,

Lately I was getting errors on kde startup saying "mediamanager is not
running". Digging this down I found this in debug log :

kdecore (KLibLoader): library=libkded_mediamanager: No file named
libkded_mediamanager.la found in paths.
kded: Could not load module 'mediamanager'

Seems like KLibLoader searches for libkded_mediamanager.la instead of
kded_mediamanager.la. I checked mediamanager.desktop file and it looks fine.
Wonder if anyone is experience a similar problem or have an idea whats going
on?

Regards,
ismail