kpersonalizer

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Oct 7 23:06:59 BST 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Michael Pyne wrote:

> They're used to Windows, where even in single-click mode Windows recognizes a
> stray double-click and only activates once.  I'm not sure if this is still an
> issue but double-click has proven more user-friendly in my experience.

The difference being, which is important, is that I was talking about people
who are KDE users already, instead of people who might want to become KDE users
People who might want to become KDE users -- and who get their own account, instead
of having to share your personal settings -- get the nice, appreciated, useful,
not-to-be deleted personalizer that enables them to select the way of working
they prefer. The people who have been using KDE for, well, in some cases,
their whole computer-using life, are the people I don't want to have to explain
to that since Coolo cannot handle the way of working they are used to, they
will have to change their way of working.

Boudewijn