kpersonalizer

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Fri Oct 7 09:20:45 BST 2005

Am Freitag, 7. Oktober 2005 12:47 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Am Freitag, 7. Oktober 2005 12:39 schrieb Jakub Stachowski:
> Yeah, nice theory. Try to drag a bunch of files you just selected with just
> the mouse to another folder. Do so 10 times and tell me how often
> you saw the image viewer.

So how is this different with regard to single and double click:

Double-click:
- you single-click the first file and have to Strg-single-click all other
files you want to select

Single-click:
- you  Strg-single-click all files you want to select

The only disadvantage is that if for whatever reason you "forget" to press
Strg, the action just deselects everything in doubleclick-mode while in
singleclick-mode "it starts the imageviewer". But I don't consider this to be
really harmful.

Anyways: For this issue as well as for KPersonalizer I'd prefer to have this
discussed among the HCI people ... not on kde-core-devel.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

        Torsten Rahn

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn, credativ GmbH
Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich, Germany
Email: Torsten.Rahn at credativ.de