KDE4 related comments in 3.5 branch

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Fri Oct 7 11:41:13 BST 2005

On Friday 07 October 2005 12:31, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Friday 07 October 2005 12:26, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Am Freitag, 7. Oktober 2005 12:10 schrieb Kevin Krammer:
> > > Btw, would you like me to CCMAIL kde-core-devel on commits to kdelibs
> > > or is it sufficient to add the DOX: markup?
> >
> > There is a DOX markup? Didn't know that :)
>
> Well, I requested (in message "A Discipline of DOX Commits", to this list
> and kde-devel a week or so ago) that apidox commits to 3.5 branch get a
> DOX: tag so I can filter them easily and do batch commits on trunk
> afterwards. This is to avoid the situation where dox get fixed in 3.5 but
> not in 4.0; of course, the 4.0 API is changing all the time so the dox
> fixes might not apply to trunk -- that's fine, then it shows that there
> ought to have been a matching dox commit in trunk by the developer who is
> changing the API.
Can we maybe even have a mailing list for api documentation?
If we seriously want to have good documentation for kde4 there is a lot of
work to do and thus many questions arise (I mean for example api docs
itself, if you are not sure if you got things right etc, doesn't make sense
to spam kde-core-devel either).

--
Dominik