kpersonalizer

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Oct 7 10:57:13 BST 2005

On Friday 07 October 2005 11:52, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> That's something else I think we should take care of: removing single
> click where it kind of proved to cause more problems than fixing ;(

I couldn't care less if the default were double click, I can change that, but
I'd really hate to have to use it. I'm also already dreading the day when I
will have to explain to the KDE users I know that now they will have to
double click. I can see them ganging up on me, shouting "why can't I open
that file anymore? Why did you break my kde?".

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi