KDE4 related comments in 3.5 branch

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Fri Oct 7 08:26:55 BST 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 22:57, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Thursday 06 October 2005 22:47, David Faure wrote:
> > It has all been branched away from KDE4, so it's fine to remove such
> > comments from the 3.5 branch IMHO, whenever they make trouble.
>
> Yeah, that's what I thought as well, but I didn't want to decided that all
> by myself :)

What would really rock is if the KDE 3.5 API docs were forward-looking and
mention the new API that is in trunk (with a 'subject to change' disclaimer),
i.e. "in KDE 4 this method will be replaced by KFoo::bar()". If EBN allows it
with a hyperlink from 3.5 apidox to 4.0 apidox.

</dreaming>

--
Martijn