Problems compiling kdebase of the current SVN-Tree

Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) Marcus.Hufgard at hufgard.de
Mon Nov 28 15:39:25 GMT 2005

David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 28 November 2005 16:08, Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Ok, I have delete the file, but it generate the same. All unsigned long
>> and unsigned int in this file are writen together. I also deletet the
>> file KWinInterface.kidl.
>>
>> Is there an error in dcopidl2cpp?
>>

> That's possible but I doubt it, since it works for everyone else...
> Check your .kidl file btw, I guess it has the missing space too, so
> the problem would rather be with dcopidl - are you sure it's using the
> right version of dcopidl, i.e. the one from kdelibs 4 snapshot?
> Check what configure says when it's looking for dcopidl.

Hi David!

the .kidl file contains the same error!

Config.status says:     s, at DCOPIDL2CPP@,/opt/kde4/bin/dcopidl2cpp,;t t

config.log says:          configure:31144: checking for dcopidl
                                   configure:31206: result:
/opt/kde4/bin/dcopidl
                                   configure:31213: checking for dcopidl2cpp
                                   configure:31275: result:
/opt/kde4/bin/dcopidl2cpp

So i think it uses the kde4 dcopidl.

By