KDateTime: next iteration

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Mon Nov 28 19:24:32 GMT 2005

I attach another iteration of the KDateTime header. The implementation file is
at http://www.astrojar.org.uk/linux/download/kdatetime.cpp. This now
incorporates all 5 types of "time zone" information which has been discussed:
   UTC
   Offset from UTC
   Time zone
   Local time zone (a special case of "Time zone")
   Local clock time (no time zone)

As far as I can see, the "offset from UTC" type is adequately handled in the
KDateTime class, rather than creating a separate class for it which I can't
yet see any real use for.

I've also amended the doxygen comments, and incorporated a reference to the
W3C time zones write-up which Frans flagged up.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.