[Patch] for kdebase/kfind

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Mon Nov 21 13:43:15 GMT 2005

> > it crashes (and why only with those three mimetypes...). Shouldn't be a
> > problem to leave this away and take a look on it later when kde4 is a
> > little bit more stable.
>
> No, things can't get more mature if we start to add hacks all over the
> place
> to workaround bugs elsewhere.
What's the problem to check in my changes and leave the one away? kfind
isn't fully ported to kde4 now and we'll hit the bug later when kdelibs is
more stable (if it is really a bug - but I think it's just a problem with
kdelibs & msvc) - in any case it will be fixed before 4.0 is there...

Christian