khtml (win32) patch for review

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Mon Nov 21 12:53:43 GMT 2005

Dirk Mueller said the following, On 2005-11-21 13:09:

> On Saturday 19 November 2005 17:41, Jarosław Staniek wrote:
>

>>- compile fixes for msvc
>

> I don't agree to the FOCUS_EVENT -> _FOCUS_EVENT rename. doesn't a strategic
> #undef FOCUS_EVENT solve the problem?

OK, I'll try this.

>>- compiler warnings removed for msvc
>

> these are the signed/unsigned changes?

Yes, and constants like '3.' are changed to '3.0f'.

>>   added void operator delete(void* ptr, RenderArena* renderArena);
>>   to avoid warning about lacking operator delete. Should this operator's
>>   implementation be empty?
>

> It shouldn't be called. where is it used?

The warning is popping up because custom 'operator new' is defined and no
matching 'operator delete'.
Don't you think all these operators make the code a little obfuscated, BTW?

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska